Half day tour ideal for archeology and nature lovers. We will discover one of the symbolic places of the Nuragic civilization: the Nuraghe Su Nuraxi of Barumini, a monument protected by UNESCO.
After the visit to the Nuraghe we’ll move to the Giara to discover its environments rich in Mediterranean essences and with a little luck we will also admire the famous little horses that make it so unique! Upon returning, if time permits, we could also stop at the Casa Zapata museum to visit another beautiful Nuraghe hidden by the walls of the ancient noble palace.
Live your unforgettable experience in close contact with Sardinian archeology and nature
Discover the amazing “Su Nuraxi” of Barumini, excavated in the 1950 by the archaeologist Lilliu. It’s protected by UNESCO that allows an immersion in the nuragic culture; at few kilometers from the Nuraghe we will also find the flat basalt stone hill called “Sa Giara”, with its famous wild horses.
- Make use of a hotel or port pickup and drop-off service from Cagliari
- Professional Driver Guide
- Discover the ancient nuragic culture
- Discover the wonderful little Giara’ horses
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- The internal part of the site has narrow spaces and big steps
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Per person
What is included?
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle (2 passengers)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (more than 2 passengers)
What is not included?
We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event.
Pick-up from your accommodation in Cagliari and surroundings (extra cost if far more than 15km outside the City)